934. feeling miserable because that means I'm getting closer and closer to meeting Porter!
935. perspective shifts ;)
936. school that is finished before lunch
937. Ella Beth asking if she could do two MORE math problems after she finished her assignment!
938. the ease at which Ella Beth learns and soaks up new information - she makes me look like a much better teacher than I actually am
939. Ella Beth reading a 1st/2nd grade level book out loud and being so proud of herself
940. Highlights and High Five magazines for days when we need a little variety and fun mixed in our school days
941. Landon finding the Hidden Pictures in record time (even if it does frustrate his big sister!)
942. long, relaxing weekends
943. realizing after weeks of bed rest that I am more of a homebody than I thought
944. homemade tacos
945. left over homemade tacos
956. queso dip - yum!
957. Landon sleeping until 8:20 a.m. and Ella Beth sleeping until 9:10 a.m. this morning - the upside of day light savings
958. being reminded by God to "Be still [in His presence] and wait patiently for Him to act." Ps. 37:7
Our Bible verse for the week in homeschool is one of thankfulness. I love teaching my children Truth and hiding it in their hearts on a daily basis -
Psalm 118:1 "Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever."
No comments:
Post a Comment