Monday, March 19, 2012

Multitudes on Monday

959. I am 33/34 weeks pregnant. (Went to the doctor this morning and they want to bump my due date back a week...that's another post - and there were lots of tears for multiple reasons...)

960. I'm out of the hospital for now!

961. I can move around without an IV and monitors hanging from my body

962. the swelling that I acquired from a continuous IV and from multiple drugs is dwindling down

963. friends who visited while I was in the hospital

964. nice nurses

965. agreeable doctors

966. hearing Porter's heartbeat for hours and hours

967. feeling him move inside of me - even if he won't get out of his breech position

968. allergy medicine for Landon

969. eye drops that work pretty quickly to clear up Landon's eyes

970. swapping out winter clothes for spring

Colossians 3:17, "And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."

No comments: