Monday, March 5, 2012

Multitudes on Monday

920. I am 32 weeks pregnant

921. encouraging friends who I can call or text at any time

922. white chicken chili from my mama - my absolute favorite cold weather meal

923. salmon cakes and biscuits from my mother-in-law

924. going to church for the first time in 6 weeks...although it will be my last until after Porter arrives because I hurt SO BADLY for the rest of the day :(

925. Ella Beth finishing The Beginner's Bible and being so excited that she tells everyone, "I read the whole Bible all by myself!"

926. clear skies after a rainy day

927. a daughter who is very much opposite me in many ways to remind me that we are all different and lovely in God's sight

928. a little boy who is very much like me in many ways to make "other" days a little more manageable

929. listening to Ella Beth sing with Scott as he plays the guitar

930. blue MM's

931. setting up Porter's make-shift nursery in our room and anticipating his arrival

932. my friend Kim bringing us her mini pack-n-play and finding that it was the same one we had with Ella Beth - I am so sentimental that I find myself touching it and staring at it thinking of the tiny girl who slept there 5 1/2 years ago

Psalm 106:47 "Save us, Lord our God, and gather us from the nations, that we may give thanks to your holy name and glory in your praise."

No comments: