Monday, April 2, 2012

Multitudes on Monday

971. Porter's arrival!

972. holding Porter in my arms

973. nursing Porter

974. watching how Porter responds to Scott's voice and mine

975. that Porter does not have any other health issues or problems from being premature

976. that NICU nurses are so doting on my little fella when I can't be here

977. the strength that Ella Beth has shown during this huge trial for our family

978. the continuing anticipation of Ella Beth and Landon finally meeting their little brother

979. friends and family who pray without ceasing for Porter's health and strength

980. friends and family who pray without ceasing for this Mama's strength and sanity

981. sunshine and warm days that the kiddos can get outside and be distracted from all that's going on

982. watching the kiddos playing baseball in the backyard with Scott - Ella Beth thinks every hit she gets is a homerun and loves to run the bases :)

983. meals that I don't have to cook

984. Porter's beautiful head - one positive of having a c-section

985. another Toe-Head to join the family

986. how much Porter looks like Landon did when he was born

987. Porter got Mama's dimples :)

988. my mom being here to hang out with and spoil Ella Beth and Landon

989. singing, "Lord, I need you; oh I need you. Every hour I need you. My one defense, my righteousness - Oh, God, how I need you. When I can not stand, I fall on You. Jesus, You're my Hope and Stay." Knowing that He is always here with me. Even when I can't feel it, I still trust it.

2 Corinthians 9:15, "Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!"

No comments: