But, yesterday, I took my "real camera" and took some pictures. I want to always remember how tiny my littlest fella was, because I know he will grow up and it will be hard to remember just how ity bity Porter ever was.
Here is Porter in his very first outfit. It's a preemie sleeper, and he's just a swimmin' in it. ;)
A very tired Mama and Porter. :) He has the skinniest little arms!
Now, I have very small hands. My hand is about 6 inches from the tip of my middle finger to the heel of my palm. Porter's shoulders and body are only about 4 inches wide. And you can see that Porter's tiny arm is barely bigger than my finger!
Here is Porter's hospital crib. He is swaddled in two blankets in these pictures, and his little feet are only about 2/3 of the way down. It really is amazing that Porter is 18 1/2 inches long - most preemies at 33/34 weeks are somewhere between 15-16 inches long. His length makes him SO SKINNY. I'll have to get some pictures of him in a onesie b/c it's just too cute. :)
Any picture of Porter and Scott's hand really put into perspective just how tiny Porter is. Scott's hand literally swallows Porter's body, even here swaddled in two blankets.
Look at Porter's beautiful head! I just love it - it's so perfectly perfect. :)
Two of my favorite pictures. You can see in this picture that Scott's long and lean fingers really are bigger than Porter's tiny arms. Porter's hand is too small to even make it all the way around Scott's finger!
A smile from our happy tiny fella. :) We are all in LOVE with Porter Lane, and we are praying without ceasing that he will be home with us very soon!









2 comments:
Love the pictures and updates. The last picture made me tear up. He is such a cutie, that smile just melts my heart. You all are awesome! XOXOX
He is just beautiful Amber! Perfect head from a c-section, something to be thankful for :)
Post a Comment