Monday, April 16, 2012

Multitudes on Monday

990. being HOME as a FAMILY after 19 long days

991. soft baby blankets

992. preemie clothes - they are so stinkin' tiny and cute

993. the sweet noises Porter makes while he's nursing

994. Porter smiling in his sleep

995. Ella Beth's love for her new baby brother

996. watching Landon hold Porter - I really thought he would be a little uninterested in Porter, and it's a nice surprise that he's not

997. Ella Beth and Landon's help when Mama's hands are full (usually with wet clothes AND a dirty diaper!)

998. surprises in the mail

999. fried chicken from Publix - it's been a very long time since I've had fried chicken. Yum!

1000. photo sessions at home

1001. tiny baby feet

1002. tiny baby hands

1003. friends who check in often

1004. the prayers sent up for Porter...who has proven to be quite the little miracle

Psalm 9:1, "I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds."

No comments: