Okay...so if I go about trying to find another sling to carry Landon in, what are your recommendations? I tried the Hotsling, but the smallest size didn't work for me. It was too big, kept falling off of my shoulder, couldn't be adjusted tight enough by folding it over, etc.
I don't want anything bulky. I am a simple girl with simple tastes. I want easy. Practical. Simple.
Any suggestions???
2 comments:
So sorry the Hotsling didn't work for you. That's what I use (and I think initially recommended to you?). I remember though when I was searching for one myself, seeing a website called www.newnativebaby.com, and it looks like their slings are much like hotslings- but I think you can specially order an extra small size. Just a thought, especially if you liked the concept of the hotslings one but just needed something smaller?? I do hope you can find one that works for you though- b/c they really can come in so handy. Good luck!
I love the Moby Wrap. It's a long piece (5-5.5 meters) of material that you wrap around your body. You can wrap it around as many times as you need to so it's always the perfect size. www.mobywrap.com
I have back problems and this one has worked great for me. There are lots of different ways you can wear it to carry the baby from newborn, hug holds, cradle holds, hip holds, hike holds, kangaroo, and more. There is even information on nursing in the Moby. It can be used for a while. I still use it from time to time with Peyton. It keeps your hands free and you won't worry about it.
Tons of colors to choose from.
Post a Comment