oh, so cute! almost makes me want another, but then that newborn stage would be gone, and i'd want another....*sigh* love the contrast from the last post to this one - all the PINK and then all the BLUE! :) (reminds me of our house...)
Hey Amber just wanted to let you know that you are still in our thoughts and prayers. It was great to sit with Scott at church this past Sunday. Your pictures are simply adorable. You are such a talented photographer and I must say you have the cutest little ones to work with!
5 comments:
Look how cute and crinkly that little forehead is. He is just precious. How are things moving into week 3?
oh, so cute! almost makes me want another, but then that newborn stage would be gone, and i'd want another....*sigh* love the contrast from the last post to this one - all the PINK and then all the BLUE! :) (reminds me of our house...)
Love the announcement...it came the other day. Does he look like his daddy? ;)
Too adorable :) I see a lot of Ella Beth in him too- maybe??? Especially that third picture- I think it's the eyes. So sweet.
Hey Amber just wanted to let you know that you are still in our thoughts and prayers. It was great to sit with Scott at church this past Sunday. Your pictures are simply adorable. You are such a talented photographer and I must say you have the cutest little ones to work with!
Post a Comment