Thursday, February 7, 2008

My baby girl

My baby girl is 18 months old today.  That's a Year and a Half.  That's 6 months shy of turning 2. 



That's unbelievable. 



Dsc_0068_3
























I can remember so much about her birth, but her first year is a little more hazy than I last remembered.  I am so thankful that I have photographs to remind me of her tininess, her innocence, how much she has grown.





Dsc_0089



















































I love watching Ella Beth smile.  Laugh.  Play.  Learn.



 



Dsc_0096






























She has been such an amazing gift to me.  I can't believe 18 months have passed since she became my baby girl.  I can't remember life without her in it.



Being a mother, being Ella Beth's mother, is such a special blessing.



(Stats from her doctor's appointment today:  Weight - 18 lbs, 8 oz/ not on chart% ;  Height - 31"/ 30%)



2 comments:

Desta said...

Wow-such amazing pictures. That last one of her she looks more like a 2 year old than a 1 year old. Just something about her adorable look in that picture she looks like such the big girl! She is seriously sweet. I don't think Paige was on the % chart either at 18 months. Happy 18 months Ella Beth!

Ashley said...

She looks so darling in all those pictures! I would love for you to post some of her baby pictures...I didn't know her then and don't know if I have ever seen any of your candid shots of her (besides the ones you have framed in your home).