Sunday, February 24, 2008

Baby Poll Update

I've had so many responses responses to Landon's Baby Poll - it's been more fun than I expected!  I was really pulling for Ashley to win because she had chosen today, Feb. 24.  Unfortunately for both of us, I must report that I'm still pregnant.  Feeling quite miserable, but hanging in there.  I've had lots of contractions and some "signs" that things are progressing, but nothing to send us rushing down to the hospital...yet.  Hopefully, that time will come very soon.  As in, say, tomorrow?!!

As of right now, March 1st is in the lead for Landon's due date; followed closely by February 29th and March 3rd.   I've kinda always thought that he would arrive on Feb. 27th, but I'm not counting in my vote...unless of course I win. ;)  Just kidding, the "winner" will be who ever is the closest. 

Hope to announce the winner in the VERY near future - with pictures to boot!




No comments: