So, feeling quite H-U-G-E these days. Enjoy yourself at my expense:
Girly info:
I had a check-up this morning. The mid-wife "checked" me, and my cervix is soft and beginning to progress. I am scheduled for an ultrasound at my next visit so that they can check my amniotic fluid and Landon's size. I am getting nervous about how big Landon is going to be. I am praying that he will be around the same size as Ella Beth (6 lbs, 6 oz) so that my delivery is not complicated. When I was prego with Ella Beth, my doctor told me that if I was to carry a baby over 7 1/2 pounds I'd need a c-section. The mid-wife this morning said, "He will probably be bigger than your first baby," so I'm getting a little worried. When I reminded her at the end of my appointment that I needed my hospital admission packet, she even asked, "Do you want a packet for a vaginal delivery?" Umm...HELLO! There is no other desirable option for me, thank you very much. I'd love any and all prayers that Landon is very close in size to his sister...within a couple of ounces please!!! I'm trying to continue to pray "specifically" for Landon...that he will be tall - 6'-6'4", healthy, have no physical, emotional, intellectual, or mental disabilities, grow up loving the Lord, be a cotton-head from birth, a sound sleeper, and have a personality so similar to his daddy's that it's scary. One more specific prayer won't hurt. :)
The mid-wife advised me not to pick up Ella Beth very often. She said that picking her up is putting stress on my cervix. Okay. Easy enough. HA! Seeing how I have a 17 month old who needs to be picked up for her carseat, high chair, changing her clothes, bath time, getting ready time, and all those other times when a 17 month old needs her mommy, I think that's some advice that is going to be difficult to follow.
Speaking of my 17 month old, she wanted her picture taken this morning -
Her hair has been so static-y this week. You can see all of her fly-aways sticking out. Doesn't she look so big in this picture? I think she looks a little...dare I say...fat. It's probably b/c she's about 11 inches from the camera, but her cheeks sure look full! It is going to be so hard seeing her next to Landon. She's still my baby, how can she be a big sister?!



No comments:
Post a Comment