(I'm trying to figure out how to get the song for you to listen to on here... Working on it!)
Son of God
Son of God, Shaper of the stars
You alone, The dweller of my heart
Mighty King, How beautiful You are, how beautiful
Son of God, The Father's gift to us
You alone, Were broken on the altar of love
Precious Lamb, Our freedom's in Your blood,
It's in Your blood
Jesus, O Holy One,
I sing to you
Forgiven
Savior, I'm overcome
With Your great love for me.
Son of God, Strength beyond compare
You alone, The darkness cannont bear
Lord of all, Your kindess draws me near
It draws me.
Son of God, Prophecy of old
You alone, Redeemer of my soul
Come again, And lead your people home
Come lead us home
Jesus, O Holy One,
I sing to You
Forgiven
Savior, I'm overcome
With Your great love for me.
You are worthy, You are worthy
You are worthy of all my praise.
You are beautiful, You are beautiful
I will lift up my hands and sing.
You are worthy, You are worthy,
You are worthy of all my praise.
You are beautiful, You are beautiful,
I will lift up my hands and sing:
Jesus, O Holy One,
I sing to You
Forgiven
Savior, I'm overcome
With Your great love for me.
My most favorite way to spend time with the Lord is through music. I love this song because it allows me to tell Him everything my heart feels. I hope your heart shouts the same!
Okay...random tid-bit -
We have DVR (kinda like TiVo) where we can record live TV and other things. Well, Ella Beth is obsessed with it. She completely understands that we can rewind the TV to view things. She has even figured out how to do it. When there is some song, or kitty commercial, that comes on the TV, she will go get the remote "mote" as she calls it, and tell us, "Again!" There is no telling how many times each day we go through the process of "Again!" Right now, her favorite thing on TV is the Free Credit Report commercial that has the guy playing a guitar in his in-law's basement..."So, I married my dream girl; I married my dream girl. But she didn't tell me her credit was bad..." Oh, the never-ending music! I sing it in my head as I'm falling asleep sometimes...which may be why I'm not sleeping so well these days! It really is funny, though. Ella Beth wants nothing to do with TV unless there is a little "ditty" playing that she can dance to. Over. And. Over. Again. (And, yes, we do have this on video. Just a little something else to pull out on prom night!)
No comments:
Post a Comment