Oh, what a wonderful white dusting! I just love snow. It's so funny how it can bring out the kid in just about anyone. Ella Beth loved watching the snow fall outside the windows last night. I can't tell you how many times she would grab our hands and lead us to the windows to show us the snow. Too cute!
With her still sick and running a slight fever this morning, we decided not to take her out for more than about 21 seconds. It has been raining lightly most of the morning, but when it turned to a light mist, we headed out. She was bundled up for pictures and then brought right back inside. I think she enjoyed seeing it close up, even if it was for a very quick photo op!
I hope you all enjoyed your snow. I'm crossing my fingers for more sometime this season, but if it doesn't return...at least we had this nice treat!


No comments:
Post a Comment