Well, the nursery is finally turning into a nursery...sort of. Right now, Ella Beth (and her parents!) are enjoying it as a play-room. However, it is a beautiful baby blue, and as of today has very nice roman shades. We purchased shades with the "black-out" material for Landon's room; something we wish we had done for Ella Beth's room. Here are pictures of the progress. (Note: Landon's room used to be Scott's office.)
Okay...so I had a couple more pics, but they were not uploading correctly. Go figure.
I'm still trying to figure out exactly what I want to put on his walls. I want to keep it masculine and simple, but still want to decorate it. I am hoping to have his name on the wall somewhere, a baseball collection somewhere, and a small mural. Just can't decide where everything should go. It will help once we have furniture in there. Still crossing my fingers that it will be delivered early!
I go to the doctor Friday morning, so I'll be sure to post an update. I can hardly believe it's almost time for belly shots again. I guess that's what happens after I was so late with the last ones. Oh, the belly. It seems to grow daily. I can only imagine how much weight I've put on these last two weeks. For some reason, I've been craving dessert...which I NEVER do...and I've been indulging. Gotta love pregnancy for something! ;o)



No comments:
Post a Comment