No...it's not twins! We signed a contract to build a house today that should be ready March 28th (ish). How exciting! I can not begin to explain how happy I am to be building a bigger house. The plan we have chosen is a wonderful one story house with an open floorplan, wonderful kitchen (designed by my cute hubby, of course), enough rooms for an office AND guest bed/bath, on a full basement. I am not going to kid myself thinking that it won't be a little stressful with Landon and the house being "due" so close together, but I am excited nonetheless.
Now we just need your prayers. We need to put our house on the market relatively soon. However, that does pose a little bit of an issue: what if it sells too fast? Of course, there's always the issue of it not selling fast enough. That's why we would so appreciate your prayers that the timing for everything will work out for us. We do have an option if we had to move out early, but it's not a great one. Scott's great-grandmother's old house is available - drafty, slanting floors, squeaky doors and all. It's about 100 years old, and in bad shape. But, his aunt and uncle lived there while their house was being built - so it's do-able. Just not desirable. Please keep us in your prayers that things go well in all areas. Thank you!
Other than that little bit of stress, I AM SO EXCITED to start planning. We meet with the design lady sometime next week to choose the outside color-scheme, paint colors, carpet, etc. Scott is doing a lot of stuff himself, so that leaves even more fun stuff for us to pick out.
Okay...no pictures this time. Just more exciting news. :)
1 comment:
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart." Stay steadfast and with our prayers I feel he will work it all out and give you the desires of your heart!
Post a Comment