Landon Scott Castleberry is coming!!! Yes, he's a HE! I've known it since the second I found out I was pregnant - I never waivered once. I guess minority rules this time. It's still sinking in that we're having a boy, but we are very excited!
I had TONS of questions for our sonographer this morning relating to Down's screening. We learned so much from the "false positive" with Ella Beth, that we knew just what to say and ask this morning. Everything looks perfect; nothing looked even remotely questionable. That was such a blessing! No bloodwork for me this morning. :)
Anyway, Ella Beth stayed with Scott's mom and dad this morning while Scott, my mom, and I went to the appointment. When we got back, I changed Ella Beth's clothes. I had taken a blue shirt and a pink shirt to change her into, and that's how Ella Beth "told" what the baby is. I know the picture isn't great, but Ella Beth was very much into playing kitchen this morning. It's actually the best picture we got b/c she wouldn't be still. Oh well...that's a toddler for ya!
Well, thanks for celebrating with us in this fun news. I'll take any boy advice I can get! (And I already know I'll get peed on!)


5 comments:
Congratulations! That is so funny it's a boy. From the time Brandon and I found out you were pregnant we've both thought you would have a boy all along, too! I hope our premonitions are right with our own children someday :) Well, that is such wonderful news and we're so glad everything else is going well with the pregnancy, too. Can't ask for anything more than healthy!
Don't buy any clothes girlfriend - Landon (I'm assuming that's what you are calling him) will be clothed to a 'T' with all of Hamilton's clothes! I've already got bins full! I'm so excited for you. I know it will be a transition for you, but you will be so pleased with your complete family and how wonderful it is to have a boy!
Oh, I just told Brandon and he said, "That's almost my name!" And it is, his name is Brandon Scott. We love the name, needless to say :)
How exciting! Congratulations! I love having one of each - you will love seeing the differences in each of your children! I'm excited for ya'll. :)
I LOVE the name! It was top on our list for our sweet boy Pierson, but with our last name being Long, my hubby didn't like the two together, plus I was kind of set on having two 'P' names since we already had Paige. You will LOVE having a boy! I was in shock for weeks, but now can't imagine not having my sweet boy. They are just so wonderful and such their momma's boys, and so incredibly different- it's amazing! Big Congrats to you all!!!
Post a Comment