Sunday, October 21, 2007

Oh belly!

Looking at these pictures really makes me feel huge. Although, I'm still just about the same size as I was with Ella Beth at this time (19 weeks), I still feel huge. For me, it was easier as my belly got really big (7-9 months) b/c I was SO obviously pregnant. Now I feel as though people just wonder if I've kept on the baby weight from Ella Beth - that makes me cringe. Oh well, nothing I can do. Here are pictures for your "enjoyment." I know y'all just like seeing me get fat...that's why you keep "reminding" me to take pictures...all you mommies out there who finally lost all of your weight. I'll get there again...at some point...I HOPE!



Dsc_0268_2



Dsc_0269



I'll post sometime on Tuesday letting you know whether baby 2 is a boy or a girl along with his/her name. I can't believe it's already time to find out. This pregnancy sure is flying by. That's starting to make me nervous! Oh well, nothing I can do about that either!



--On a completely different note...if you went to church at BBCC this morning, were you as completely blown away as I was??? I always take something away from Andy's sermons, but today was one of the most powerful messages I can remember. If you didn't hear it, listen to it online. I promise that it was amazing!



No comments: