Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Two handsome to miss!

I had a photo shoot this past weekend for a friend of mine. What heartbreakers these two boys are going to be! The little guy wasn't feeling too well, but we got some great shots out of him anyway - with a little coaxing from mom. :) It was so nice to be outside enjoying the beauty of God's creation on a wonderful Fall afternoon. I have watched these two grow up, and it just amazes me how time flies by. I look forward to capturing some great shots of Ella Beth and Landon in the years ahead.



Dsc_0038



Dsc_0006



Dsc_0023



Dsc_0056



Dsc_0074



Dsc_0087



3 comments:

Chris Aycock said...

I am very proud papa! These are great Amber!

Jessica Aycock said...

God has truly blessed me with such beautiful, healthy children. Thanks for your time in capturing moments of their childhood. Love you!! :)

Gale Coleman said...

These are our beautiful grandsons. Great job of capturing their personalities!