Monday, October 15, 2007

Spotlight on Ella Beth

Yesterday afternoon, we took Ella Beth to the Kinsey Farm. She had a great time looking at all the pumpkins, riding the hay-ride, eating pop-corn, and just being outside. I took a lot of pictures, so here is a sampling:



Dsc_0077



Dsc_0084



Dsc_0089



Dsc_0101



Dsc_0117



Dsc_0124



Dsc_0127



I can't believe how hot the weather still is in the afternoon. I was really enjoying the all-day-cool-weather about a week back. It's so funny how it changes so frequently. Hopefully, it will cool off and stay that way for a while. Fall weather is my favorite, so I am READY!



Okay...here's a random question: We can't decide whether or not to tell our baby's name. We have both a girl name and a boy name picked out, so that's not the issue. We just can't decide whether to keep it a secret until the big arrival. What are your thoughts/suggestions? (Only 1 week until we find out if this baby is a girl or a boy!)



4 comments:

Ashley said...

Of course you should share the name, because it will bug me if you don't :) And plus you won't be able to get any monogrammed stuff for him or her or put letters up in his or her room. But I know people who don't share their name either (Missy Payne). It depends on if you care about what people say - we didn't. Did you share Ella Beth's name? I don't remember.

momma said...

Don't share it except with me of course. If you do and someone else uses it you might be upset. You didn't share Ella Beth's until the end did you??
Also, please send me some pictures I can get printed. I haven't had any new ones since our vacation in June. I love looking at our little princess!! - and so do my friends!!
love, momma

megan said...

You should definitely share the name! :) Unless you have a good reason why you want to keep it a secret, in which case, you're the Mama, so you do what you want. ;)That probably really helped you, right?! :)

Elizabeth McFarland said...

God says to be specific in our prayers so I would share it so all of your friends and family can pray specifically for him or her. There are sooooo many names out there... what will make your baby original and unique is his or her own characteristics!