1322. fun Halloween and fall decorations made by Scott and me
1323. Ella Beth pulling out "Make a craft with Mommy" from the I'm Bored Jar
1324. singing a beautiful new song at church this morning
1325. listening to preschoolers sing praise songs from the nursing room at church
1326. white flesh peaches for peach cobbler
1327. great neighbors, who are also friends, who call when they need eggs, flour, butter, a book
1328. great neighbors that I can call when I need something, too
1329. a healthy theological discussion with Jehovah's Witnesses that I have developed a relationship with
1330. Landon cleaning up outside all by himself and without complaint after Ella Beth hurt herself
1331. cooling fall rains after a surprisingly hot week
1332. organizing the pantry {again} after a big grocery trip
1333. Landon winning the Game Ball after two big hits at his baseball game (the first hit from the tee went all the way to the outfield, and the second hit was from the pitcher and it was a fly ball!!)
1334. 4 & 5 year old boys being more excited about the post game snack than about winning :)
Philippians 1:3, "I thank my God every time I remember you."
No comments:
Post a Comment