Thursday, July 19, 2012

Size 1

I am not ashamed to admit this. Not at all. Porter is my last baby for goodness sake.

Tears have been shed today. Over diapers.

This is the last Newborn diaper that Porter will ever wear. Which also means that this is the last NB diaper that will ever be changed in our home. The thought did cross my mind to document everything about this diaper, but even I know the point of going crazy. ;)


It's a struggle most moms go through; I know I'm not the first or the last. It's just that this is my BABY. My tiniest fella. And he's growing up already. Soon he will be asking for a cell phone, to borrow the car, and then he'll be headed off to college. OK, OK...it's obvious where Ella Beth gets her dramatic flare from I know.

But seriously. 16 1/2 weeks have already flown by since this sweet miracle arrived in our family. Oh, if there was only a way to slow the hands of time! Or to at least go back every once in a while to those sweetest moments that you never want to forget. 


----
Porter wore his last Newborn diaper for all of 5 minutes. I guess he wanted to make it easier on me by having me jump right on in to that Size 1 pack. Stinker!!!

No comments: