Monday, July 23, 2012

Multitudes on Monday

1186. rain that our garden desperately needed

1187. fresh, organic produce from our garden

1188. kiddos harvesting vegetables

1189. muddy feet

1190. a baby boy who is happy, sweet, and smiley

1191. early mornings with quiet time (and breakfast!) to myself

1192. hot green tea with honey

1193. the Pioneer Woman's cookbooks

1194. brownie recipes that I can actually eat

1195. finding a new hair stylist that I like

1196. healthy religious debates with others so that we are reminded to keep values and morals front and center in our home

1197. washing dishes by hand and thinking about my grandma

1198. hearing Ella Beth say, "Mommy, I'm ready to go through my toys and find things to donate to other children."

1199. counting my blessings and realizing again and again...and again just how blessed I am

Colossians 2:6-7 "So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness."

No comments: