We were all vegged out in the living room after swimming. Ella Beth and Landon were laying in the floor goofing off, but not pestering one another so we let them be. Then all of a sudden Ella Beth screams, "I need to go pull my tooth!"
What??? Between her holding her mouth which was a little bloody and her jumping up and down, she got out, "Landon pulled the string and my tooth is coming out!"
Seriously!!! Unbeknownst to us (I've never typed that word before...) while they were goofing off in the floor, they put a string around Ella Beth's tooth and Landon pulled it. Shows how tired Mama and Daddy were, I guess. ;)
So I grab my camera and we run to the bathroom so this big girl could pull her tooth!
But she sure is proud of another hole in her mouth!!!
Someone tell time to slow down because it's not listening to me!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment