Tuesday, May 29, 2012

She lost her first tooth!

At 5 and 3/4 ;), Ella Beth lost her first tooth. She is so proud of the new hole in her mouth!

We were at my mom's for Memorial Weekend. Her tooth had been loose for a while, but just in the last week it became really loose. We were eating an apple and I jokingly said, "If you bite that apple just right your tooth may pop out." She was taking bites from the side of her mouth but finally took a bite with her front teeth. She said it hurt, so I never mentioned it or really even thought about it again.

Then she left the room.

And she came back with that tooth in her hand!!! I could not believe that she pulled it. And neither Scott nor I were with her when she did it. She just went into the bathroom and pulled that sucker right out. We were so proud of her!

She smiles this BIG at everyone now to make sure they can see her missing tooth. :)


Of course, the Tooth Fairy had to make an appearance. That was fun! Now, if *I* were the Tooth Fairy I would have made a little envelope with a Tooth Fairy seal and left it under sweet girl's pillow.

(Not that it matters at all...but her hair has never - I mean never - looked like this before. Man, the Tooth Fairy must have had to work hard for that tooth!)



Just another milestone for this sweet girl. And her mama.

Time sure does fly by......

No comments: