Monday, May 21, 2012

Multitudes on Monday

1059. a good GI specialist appointment with Porter this morning

1060. a growing baby boy

1061. another fun photo shoot at home with my sweet, naked baby boy

1062. one-on-one time with Landon

1063. playing Operation

1064. fun file folders to organize never-ending papers

1065. medical insurance

1066. good prescriptions to help sore throats and coughs

1067. evening walks

1068. thunderstorms that aren't severe, but rather relaxing and calming

1069. working on a child's heart - it is not easy, but I know it is worth it

1070. being in a book club with other lovely women

1071. comparing baby pictures of all three kiddos

1072. time-out...for everyone in the family so that we can re-group and regain our composure when it's needed

1073. extending grace

Psalm 35:18 "I will give you thanks in the great assembly; among the throngs I will praise you."

No comments: