Monday, May 14, 2012

Multitudes on Monday

1042. being a mother

1043. being a mother to Scott's children

1044. learning how my Heavenly Father loves me by watching Scott love our children

1045. a funny, dancing Mother's Day card from my 3 babies that Landon plays over and over

1046. beautiful blue hydrangeas

1047. the tiny baby stage that God has allowed me to enjoy so long because it's my favorite and this will be the last time

1048. a good doctor appointment

1049. Porter breaking the 6 lb mark at 7 weeks old

1050. generous friends who lend preemie, and now newborn, clothes so that I can go (maybe!) 2 days without doing Porter's laundry

1051. getting caught up on everyone else's laundry ;)

1052. studying my children closely so that I can enjoy them to the fullest

1053. hearing my children laugh hysterically

1054. finally learning to let the house go a little so that I can spend more fun time with my kiddos

1055. but appreciating a clean house when it does get cleaned ;)

1056. down time

1057. sleep - when I can get it

1058. long hair that I can pull up when I can't get a shower - or even when I can, but don't get around to drying it!

Revelation 7:12  “Amen! Praise and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength be to our God for ever and ever. Amen!”


No comments: