Friday, May 23, 2014

When life gets too busy

If you know me at all, you know that being too busy is not my style. I just don't like days that are rushed and filled with running around here and there and everywhere in between. I don't like going to bed late because I have so much to do.

But lately, that's been my life. It's been hard for me to find any time to do anything, let alone find some peace and quiet, blog, or even get in a decent quiet time. I don't see any immediate relief in sight, but I am hoping that there is some coming.

One of the better things that has kept me busy has been editing pictures that I took of our new niece. Oh goodness! It took a good bit of time, but it sure didn't feel like work. :) Sweet Ariana Rose was born into our family at the end of April. She's pretty cute, so I thought I'd show her off just a little!

The family of three - Jason, Justine & Ariana

Ariana1 Ariana8 Ariana9 Ariana16 copy

Justine's mama painted this sweet picture. I thought it was a great addition to this baby girl's room!

Ariana30

Ahhh, a baby. I just LOVE babies!! But as much as I anticipated having baby-fever once this little girl arrived, I can honestly say (for the first time ever) that I'm good with the three babies I've been blessed with. In a way, it's a funny feeling; in another way, it's just good to enjoy the family I've got. It is making me truly enjoy each one of my own kiddos in their individual stages a little bit more.

However, I will still be getting lots of cuddles in with this little girl as often as I can. I may not have baby-fever, but friends and family don't call me the "baby whisperer" for nothing!! ;)

No comments: