Monday, May 19, 2014

Multitudes on Monday

3171. new curriculum for Buddy-Ro that he enjoys

3172. new curriculum for next year -- already!

3173. friends with similar homeschooling journeys to bounce ideas off of

3174. choosing design features for our new house

3175. Scott and I agreeing on just about everything :)

3176. Scott's design for our master bath -- it's handy being married to a craftsman

3177. a day to spend with just the baby boy...despite the fact that he's been sick again :(

3178. Birdie-girl going to her cousin's soccer games and being the "good luck charm"

3179. Buddy-Ro spending some quality time with his Daddy playing ball and fishin'

3180. home-grown strawberries for our 45 jars of preserves!!

Psalm 28:7, "The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him."

No comments: