Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Multitudes on Monday :: on Tuesday

3149. living with my wonderful in-laws who are here to help when life gets a little overwhelming with too many things going on all of a sudden

3150. understanding that this crazy pace is just temporary...and I am glad, because keeping a crazy pace just isn't for me

3151. framing started on our new house!

3152. taking pictures of the kiddos playing in the framed basement

3153. finally choosing paint colors -- oh my word! what a process.

3154. coffee in the mornings after staying up too late at night

3155. how much better I feel after exercising my body

3156. working out with others so that I am much more motivated to keep going when I feel like I'm going to pass out!

3157. taking Birdie with me to my class and hearing her tell everyone about the "crazy things Mama does"

3158. letting the kiddos be outdoors for hours on these nice Spring days

3159. hearing Peanut talk up a storm lately

Psalm 30:11-12, "You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent.
Lord my God, I will give thanks to you forever!"

No comments: