Monday, March 24, 2014

Multitudes on Monday

3082. a Happy and Healthy TWO year old little boy

3083. no tears from Mama - although it hurts my heart for time to pass so quickly, I simply cannot be sad that our miracle boy is growing and healthy!

3084. Elmo plates and balloons to make our little fella as happy as he should be on his birthday

3085. how s-l-o-w-l-y he opened his presents ... and then shared them with everyone

3086. spending three days away with Meredith - to talk, to learn, and to become more joyful

3087. coming home refreshed and recharged as a Mama

3088. snuggling with Peanut after he woke up during the night...after I got home close to 1 a.m.

3089. getting home safely after driving 7+ hours, not starting our drive until after 6 p.m.

3090. rain that ends, leaving a beautiful afternoon for a birthday party with hamburgers and hotdogs

3091. pictures to capture the smiles of our birthday boy and the joys of turning 2!!

Psalm 7:17, "I will give to the Lord the thanks due to his righteousness, and I will sing praise to the name of the Lord, the Most High."

No comments: