Monday, March 3, 2014

Multitudes on Monday

There are times when my list is hard to add to. When the it's hard to see the beauty around me through the chaos of a fallen world. But I must continually ask - what will I look for to outweigh the burdens I see around me? Who will I look to, to outweigh everything? 

"The world's beauty outweighs its burdens, its grace greater than its grime. If you can really see, the weight of Glory always tips the scales for joy." ~Ann Voskamp

3045. listening to the rain fall on an early morning while everyone else sleeps

3046. leaving notes for Scott to find, and finding them left for me

3047. tiny baby goodies in every shade of pink for a sister-in-law's shower

3048. holding tighter to my littles as I am reminded of how fast they grow

3049. Scott and the kiddos building a new fire pit at Nana and Papa's for roasting marshmallows and cooking hotdogs...in that order :)

3050. how the tiny fella loves being outside just as much as his siblings

3051. letting Birdie bake cupcakes by herself to earn her American Heritage Girls badge

3052. how in the span of two hours Birdie can be Princess Pretty and Tomboy Dirty

3053. extra patience for the tiny fella who was completely potty-trained before our move, but who is now having a few accidents as he figures out what is going on

3054. how easily Buddy-Ro and Birdie have adapted (once again) to change

3055. listening to my mother-in-law's Sunday school class members tell how delighted she is for us to be at her house (and knowing it's true)

3056. every time Peanut mentions Mimi, it is followed quickly by "dog" - because he knows Mimi and Dinky go together

2 Samuel 22:50, "Therefore I will give thanks to You, O Lord, among the nations, And I will sing praises to Your name." 

No comments: