Monday, March 10, 2014

Multitudes on Monday

3057. four wheeler rides out through the pastures

3058. taking the kiddos down to Papa's pond to feed the ducks

3059. Peanut's reaction to the ducks - he tried and tried to catch them and hug them (ducks are his favorite animal)

3060. how Peanut went behind everyone and picked up the bread that they dropped b/c he wanted the ducks to eat out of his little hands

3061. stories that made me laugh out loud at a family reunion last night

3062. a beautifully, sunny weekend

3063. finally celebrating Buddy-Ro's 6th birthday with family at Nana's house

3064. the kiddos spending hours outside all weekend long

3065. shopping with gift cards that I got for Christmas

3066. Spring clothes...because it means that Spring is on its way!!

3067. daffodils in full bloom

Psalm 52:9, "I will give You thanks forever, because You have done it, And I will wait on Your name, for it is good, in the presence of Your godly ones."

No comments: