Monday, October 14, 2013

Multitudes on Monday

2001. my friend Rachael and her husband Greg and their children Finn and Selah

2002. their safety from getting out of their house that caught on fire while they were inside

2003. friends, family, community that steps in and lends the hands of Christ to help with their needs

2004. toys, diapers, clothes, gift cards, cash that are donated to help them as they process their loss

2005. the fact that their house caught fire during the day and not at night while they were sleeping

2006. for the things that they WERE able to salvage from their home

2007. for tears and hugs and prayers given up for Rachael and her family

2008. for the extra long hugs that Rachael and Greg gave to their children last night, and tonight, and for nights to come

2009. for God's provision

2010. for their Hope, and our Hope, in eternity with our blessed Savior

Psalm 50:14-15, "What I want from you is your true thanks; I want your promises fulfilled. I want you to trust me in your times of trouble, so I can rescue you and you can give me glory."

1 comment:

Rachael Walkup said...

Such great multitudes today. And yes I agree. So much to be thankful for. Love you Amber!