Saturday, June 15, 2013

VBS 2013

The kiddos went to VBS this week with their Nana. It was such a wonderful week for them, and I am so glad they were able to go! My in-laws go to a small church, but their VBS was big this year. It was full of great music, good fellowship, and of course yummy snacks. :)

One night this week, I had fixed Birdie's hair "fancy" {as she calls it} and was just shocked at how grown up she is starting to look these days. Goodness at how time goes by.

DSC_0008

DSC_0011

DSC_0016

And Buddy-Ro is growing up too these days, it's just not as easy to document. ;)

DSC_0041

Thankful for a great week for the kiddos at VBS. Last night was the "closing," so Scott and I went. I was teary-eyed at the songs that they sang. Songs full of worship and praises to Jesus for His goodness, love, and grace. There is nothing more I want my kiddos to hide in their hearts than that!

No comments: