1816. rain to replenish the soil {again}
1817. the promise of sunshine to return
1818. Art Camp for the creative girl
1819. fun at the lake on an unexpected over-night trip
1820. being with all the grandparents at one time and seeing how well-loved our children are
1821. pool parties with sweet friends
1822. Kona Ice treats
1823. dear friends who remember my birthday and surprise me with the sweetest surprises
1824. spending my actual birthday with Meredith and her kiddos - simple, sweet, and just what I needed
1825. being able to appreciate life more as I grow older
1826. understanding more what to truly value and what to let go of as I "mature"
1827. hearing Peanut say "Mama" - it's not often, but it melts my heart every time
1828. how Buddy-Ro tells a story with such enthusiasm, and how he will get into character with his voice and facial expressions
1829. the feeling of "breathing room" after I go through the house and clean, declutter, collect items to donate/sell/throw away - Aaahhhhhhh :)
Psalm 118:19, "Open for me the gates of the righteous; I will enter and give thanks to the Lord."
No comments:
Post a Comment