Monday, June 24, 2013

Multitudes on Monday

1843. a happy and healthy 15-month-old Peanut

1844. sharing whatever I'm having for breakfast every.single.morning with Peanut - he eats way more than I do!

1845. baseball games in the front yard "for fun," as Birdie says, so no one gets out

1846. mosquito repellant for the sweet ones in our family who get eaten up

1847. the kiddos' excitement as Mama re-arranges the school room {again}

1848. our first family trip to a professional baseball game

1849. tailgating in the parking lot with family, food, and birthday cake

1850. fun and simple art projects to do on long summer days (thank you, Pinterest!)

1851. Scott teaching Birdie-girl how to do division - for fun (their brains work differently from mine if math is "fun")

1852. as I tucked Buddy-Ro into bed last night hearing him say, "Mama, you're the nicest person ever! I'll give you one more kiss." Melt!!!

Psalm 118:1, "Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever!"

No comments: