1701. a long weekend away with Scott to celebrate our 10 year anniversary (a week early due to baseball games)
1702. beautiful weather all weekend long
1703. being treated like celebrities for three whole days
1704. eating like royalty
1705. not having to cook or do dishes for three straight days
1706. hiking 7 miles on Saturday morning to visit a paradise setting
1707. strong legs for biking 25+ miles in two days
1708. great quality time with the love of my life
1709. loving and fun grandparents who graciously keep the kiddos so Mama and Daddy can enjoy time away (Birdie with my mom and the boys with Scott's parents)
1710. being exhausted physically but rested mentally
1711. coming home to the sweet family Scott and I have made together
1712. thanking God for each other and many more years to come
Psalm 138:1, "I give you thanks, O Lord, with all my heart; I will sing your praises."
No comments:
Post a Comment