1688. celebrating Easter and the fact that I serve a Risen Savior!
1689. lifting my hands in worship and singing praises to my Heavenly Father for all he has done for me, and for you
1690. egg hunts for the kiddos on pretty afternoons
1691. finding eggs and bubbles and chocolate and bath toys and play doh all over our yard on Easter morning
1692. almond milk for the baby boy who still can't handle cow's milk
1693. the Mama being able to eat on a non-restrictive diet for the first time in a Year!! (I'm trying not to rub it in in front of Peanut...who doesn't understand why he can't eat what the Mama's eating now)
1694. stealing 15 quiet minutes away with Scott as the kiddos play with cousins at Nana's house
1695. planning a long weekend away for our 10 year anniversary celebration
1696. free photo prints when I have 1700 Disney prints to order
1697. rocking Peanut to sleep now that he's not nursing any longer
1698. the warm spot that Peanut leaves on my chest after I lay him down in his crib
1699. going down to tell Birdie-girl and Buddy-Ro goodnight and tucking them in
1700. listening to my children say their prayers and thank God for their own blessings
Psalm 138:1, "I give you thanks, O Lord, with all my heart; I will sing your praises."
No comments:
Post a Comment