Monday, March 25, 2013

Multitudes on Monday

1674. Peanut is ONE!

1675. celebrating our littlest miracle in a big way

1676. Peanut digging into his birthday cake - first one of ours to do so!

1677. friends who came out, despite the cold and rainy weather, to celebrate Peanut's first birthday

1678. eating Chick-fil-A on Sunday

1679. fun toys for the baby boy

1680. cute PJs for Peanut to grow into

1681. Buddy-Ro taking a bath with Peanut and enjoying the new bath toys as much as his baby brother :)

1682. Birdie-girl's best friend, J, spending the night with us...the last time before J and her family move to Alaska

1683. flowers from my friend, Amber, that brighten up our kitchen table

1684. my Mama coming in town for the weekend and being a huge help with Peanut while I get everything ready for his party

1685. homemade ice cream...it's a staple at our birthday parties

1686. my mother-in-law bringing side dishes for the birthday party so I didn't have to do it all

1687. the way God has used Peanut's life to show us and others His faithfulness

Psalm 136:4, "Give thanks to him who alone does mighty miracles. His faithful love endures forever!"

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Peanut!!

(BTW - I love your "Multitudes on Monday." Really makes me appreciate the little things in life.)

Amber said...

Thanks, Melissa! It's counting my blessings that reminds me of ALL that I have to be thankful for. It's hard to be discontent when you count your blessings! :)