Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Moved and settling in

I've moved. Not into a new house (and I'm not even going to sigh at those words), but I've moved to a new blog/website. According to my fellow "geek friends," I needed to Grow Up to a better website than blogspot. Of course, blogspot served me well and I was happy there. But, as my writing matures and I settle in to this new venture, I suppose Growing Up is inevitable. :)

So here I am! And I've brought my heart, my honesty, and my family right along with me. I would love for you to Follow Me and subscribe to this blog. I have transferred over some of my posts from the old blog as they allow you to see the true me. I am honest to a fault sometimes, and being vulnerable comes easier than I thought it would - in writing at least.

Thanks for following/joining me here! I'd love to hear from you. :)

No comments: