Monday, March 11, 2013

Multitudes on Monday

1643. Pampers Swaddlers diapers. (I am now a diaper snob. After this horrible norovirus infested our house, Huggies and Luvs don't get my endorsement.)

1645. homemade popsicles for the big kids who don't like Pedialyte

1646. Porter drinking Pedialyte out of a sippy cup - he thought it was a treat!

1647. Scott being home two days last week when Landon was super sick and then once the norovirus hit Ella Beth and Porter

1648. my mother-in-law who took Landon for two days once he started feeling better...at the same time the other two were getting worse

1649. faithful friends who pray and check in

1650. a washer and dryer that have held up under 27 loads of laundry in the last 7 days. (From Disney laundry, to sheets, towels, clothes, sheets, towels, sheets, towels...)

1651. beautiful weather - even though we weren't able to get out and enjoy it, I opened up every window in our house to let fresh air in. It did wonders to improve my outlook and override germs.

1652. a grocery bill of $78 for the upcoming week

1653. finding great recipes on Pinterest to try

1654. working on a project...even though projects go much slower than they used to ;)

1655. planning two birthday parties within one week of each other for the boys (had to reschedule Landon's b/c of nororvirus)

1656. being able to meet with God in the quietness of Porter's nursery. I have not had a quiet time all week, but still being able to pray and talk with God during quiet moments between caring for sick babies has sustained me.

1657. the faithfulness of God to meet me where ever I am. (I fully believe that quiet times of studying God's word are important to our relationship with Him, but I know that He is not "legalistic" - he understands when life gets in the way. But still reaching out to Him and having Him meet me shows me His goodness and love.)

Psalm 28:7, "The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving."

No comments: