We got home from vacation on Sunday morning around 1:20 a.m. Yawn!
When we woke up Scott and the kiddos ran to an event at our church while Porter caught up on some sleep.
And the laundry began. Whew! It was rough, let me tell you. Seven loads rough.
Landon had his first baseball game on Monday, with another on Wednesday.
Landon started preschool this week (very last minute decision), and it has been hard adjusting to leaving the house with an infant who still requires and enjoys his morning naps to be at preschool at 9 a.m. three mornings a week.
And then tag on our homeschool co-op started Thursday morning, so we had to leave the house even earlier.
All of this starting right at the same time has worn me slap out this week. But there have been many positives amidst the exhaustion - Landon l-o-v-e-s preschool!! It was a decision that I went back and forth on all summer. Landon has struggled with his fine motor skills for quite a while now, and I have racked my brain on how to help him. We have tried many things at home, but he has still struggled. I met with his (now) preschool teacher who taught kindergarten for 32 years and specialized in fine motor development. Sold! He has already improved in just the three days he's gone this week. Although it has added stress to our mornings, I know that it will be worth it.
Landon's first baseball season starting this week has just been a highlight of having a little boy. There is not much cuter than a team of little 4 and 5 year old boys running around on a baseball field, chasing after the same ball, and swinging a bat!!!
Landon got his first hit (without the tee) on Wednesday. It was so fun to cheer him on and to see the pride in his face as he rounded the bases!!!
And even better...Daddy was coaching first base and got to give him a high five right on the field!
Goooooo Cardinals!!!
Despite it being a crazy busy week for us, it was one full of good memories.
I have yet to go through all of our vacation pictures, but I did look to see if I got a good one of all three kiddos. I did!!! I love these sweet faces more than words could ever express. :)

1 comment:
Your kiddos are the cutest kiddos around! I love your pictures! I need you to give me a minilesson on taking pictures. :)
Post a Comment