874. finding a brand new, still sealed in the box, Graco travel system on Craig's List
875. sitting on an exercise ball during painful contractions
876. being less than 20 minutes away from the hospital when I needed to get there quickly
877. nurses who get IVs in on the first stick
878. lab techs who find a vein on the first stick, too
879. being on a fetal heart monitor for hours and hours and listening to Porter's heartbeat
880. my friend, Christina, who can keep me calm with her emails and encouragement
881. Mellow Mushroom pizza - because my mama came to visit and she loves MMP
882. the fact that Ella Beth and Landon have amazing grandparents who are so generous and sacrificing when we need them
883. Scott, because he is such a wonderful man, husband, friend, father, and care taker
Philippians 4:6, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
2 comments:
I am praying for you, Amber! I know that this is all so scary for you guys. Praying God's peace, rest, comfort and for the contractions to slow down. Love you bunches!
Thank you, Becca! We feel everyone's prayers - which is why I am positive that I haven't lost my mind yet! This weekend was very scary, but God has really helped to calm my heart and spirit. Trusting in Him with all I've got! Love you, too. :)
Post a Comment