First, let me just say that I am thankful for being allowed to be honest. It's not always easy for me (or anyone) to be completely vulnerable. But, I was and it was good for me.
So here I am now and as I told my friend, Chelsea - I have cried myself a river, built myself a bridge, and now it's time to just get over it.
This pregnancy is a LOT like motherhood. It's just plain hard. But I can't lay in bed each morning scared of getting up because it's too hard. No, I have to embrace it for what it is and dive fully in.
Lest anyone think that I'm not happy to have another sweet baby on the way, let me say that is NOT the case. Sure, this pregnancy was a surprise...but so was Landon's. And boy do I love that kid!!! I am grateful for the opportunity to bring another sweet life into this world and be called his mama. Believe me, no one could think worse things about me than I have thought of myself. I have fought with feeling selfish, stupid, ungrateful, whiny, weak - believe me the list could go on. But, I'm choosing to get on that bridge and get over it.
Besides, I have a sweet little boy who is turning 4 in just 5 short days. What better distraction could I ask for?

1 comment:
I soooo understand your pregnancy. Except, I am glad I haven't experienced the early labor. How are you doing??? thanks for the blog tips. I keep trying to resize and it won't give me dimensions. Maybe your advice will help.
Post a Comment