Thursday, December 1, 2011

My girl

Tonight, I randomly came across these pictures taken from our beach trip this past August.

I remember taking these, and Ella Beth had no idea. She was playing frisbee with Scott, but decided that she needed a break - and she broke right out into some killer dance moves.

These pictures were taken with continuous shoot on my camera, and they are quickly becoming some of my favorite pictures of all time. :)










And, just like that, she was finished and ready to catch the Frisbee.

Despite the fact that there were other people (watching!) on the beach, Ella Beth had no reservations about being herself. She has such a dramatic flare, she loves to dance and sing and perform, and the confidence she has in herself is just plain admirable. I pray that no one ever takes that away from her. She is such a special creation, made with love from our Heavenly Father, and I want her to always know it.

L-O-V-E my girl!

No comments: