763. good conditioner
764. hearing the kiddos laugh as I brush through my hair with MAJOR static (hence the reason for good shampoo and conditioner!)
765. Daddy home on an unexpected Monday
766. shopping for new cowgirl and cowboy boots
767. pink cowgirl boots!
768. the smell of new leather
769. anticipating Scott's upcoming birthday
770. Ella Beth's creativity about what to make for Daddy's birthday surprise
771. reconnecting with old friends
772. being 1/2 way through this miracle pregnancy
773. being 1/2 way to meeting Porter!
774. seeing Landon go through his own toys to find toys for Porter and set them aside in a special place
775. Stouffer's Lasagna - I mean seriously...when it tastes THAT good and it's healthy w/o any preservatives or unpronounceable ingredients, why in the world would I make it myself?!?! :)
776. fresh salad
778. good dressing
1 Corinthians 1:4 "I always thank my God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus."
1 comment:
We're having Stouffer's lasagna tonight for dinner!! :)
Post a Comment