658. ordering another stocking for our mantel
659. precious newborn clothes
660. wrapping Christmas presents
661. thoughtful gifts
662. Thanksgiving lunch AND dinner
663. Thanksgiving leftovers
664. chili on cold, wet evenings
665. a sweet little brother (Yesterday, Ella Beth fell off her chair and hit her knee. Landon ran straight to the freezer and got boo-boo bunny for her.)
666. Christmas cards
667. our elf, Buddy, making his annual appearance
668. how EXTREMELY excited the kiddos are by Buddy's appearance
669. Scott and me trying to out-do each other with Buddy's michevious deeds (And, yes, that is correct grammar! Take Scott out of the sentence and it would be, "Me trying to out-do [him] with Buddy's michevious deeds. "I" would not make sense. I know, I'm a nerd!)
670. new cookware
671. fun packages in the mail
Romans 7:25 "Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
No comments:
Post a Comment