So I have TWO whole weeks to wait until we find out if this sweet baby is a girl or a boy - and another week after that until we tell the kiddos and family at Thanksgiving. I thought it would be fun to have a gender poll to see what others think, so please feel free to vote on the sidebar gender poll!
People keep asking me if I have a preference, and I'm a little nervous to admit that I do. I am praying hard about it though because I don't want to be disappointed when we find out - not even for a couple of seconds. I want to be joyful no matter what because all babies are blessings, and I know that God has a plan for this sweet life. And I trust that God will give us exactly what is meant for our family.
I have taken a few of those old wives' tale tests, and they have been split 50/50. The horrible morning sickness and now with my skin breaking out means Girl, but the fact that I haven't been craving sweets and I haven't started showing "all over" means Boy. It's fun to guess and take those silly tests, but I guess we will have to wait and see!
No comments:
Post a Comment