Oh, this belly is going to get big I can already tell. It's making me a little nervous, but I guess with baby #3 that's just the way it goes.
Just for documentation, I was 5 weeks pregnant on our vacation.
I did not have this computer when I was pregnant with Ella Beth, so her pictures are archived only in a photo album. However, I do have pictures of my belly with Landon for comparison.
I was 12 weeks here with Landon. (And this picture is throwing me off b/c of the maternity pants. I remember wearing them early because they just felt so much better....)
Here, I am 10 weeks with sweet #3. I don't have any maternity clothes left (of course that would be the case). I can still fit into all of my regular pants, but some are getting snug. And, most of my jeans are uncomfortable when I sit - it feels like they just jab right into the baby. The ones pictured here - yeah, I wear those just about every day now if I have to leave the house. So if you see me in them, they may or may not be clean. Just don't say anything if they're not to help me feel less ashamed. ;)
Who knows if I will remember to take pictures every few weeks or not. I can barely remember to take my prenatal vitamin every day! Two nights ago, I woke up at 2:35 a.m. (to pee, of course) and PANICKED because I realized I didn't take it before I went to bed. I guess it was the fact that I wasn't feeling completely nauseous that triggered my memory! But, I will try to document this miracle pregnancy. People always say that babies #3 and later get the shaft, but I promise to try.
1 comment:
You are seriously SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!! You look amazing Amber!! I'm so excited of your precious family!!!
Post a Comment