Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Beach Trip - part of it anyway

We have come home from the beach, and I have SO many pictures to go through. Oh my word! Between my mother-in-law's 449 and my 889, there are 1,338 pictures from our trip to Hilton Head Island this year. I promise not to post them all. ;)

I'll let many of the pictures speak for themselves, but I'll give some detail where needed.

There was a LOT of playing in the ocean.




Last year, Landon wouldn't stick his toes in the ocean waves. This year was much different!
Love my boys, and love them together.
There was LOTS of playing in the sand, too.
And what else would we build but dinosaurs?!?!
T-Rex
Stegasarus

We got this canopy before we left for the beach. It was heavenly. :)









There were baby crabs all over the place. I still don't like them, even if they are babies. They look too much like something else with 8 legs. Eeeeek!
Harbor Town Pictures



We get a great family shot at this same section of pretty landscape each year. Yay for another good portrait!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Looks like fun Amber! It's funny how different beach areas offer different things. We have always loved FL but the turtles and sand dollars sound very appealing, especially for my kids! Hmmmmmmm. Something to think about. Glad ya'll had a great trip!